Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2010/12/15 20:25:24 UTC

[VOTE] Move Maven Changes Plugin to Java 5

Hi

I have some features I'd like to work on for the Changes Plugin. To
simplify the work I would like to start using Java 5 features, such as
generics for collections.

The last release was version 2.3 and after that no issues have been
fixed, so I don't see a reason to make a last Java 1.4 release of the
current trunk.

[ ] +1  Go for it
[ ] -1  Don't do it

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Move Maven Changes Plugin to Java 5

Posted by chemit <ch...@codelutin.com>.
On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 20:25:24 +0100
Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi

+1 (non binding)

--
Tony Chemit

Re: [VOTE] Move Maven Changes Plugin to Java 5

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by chemit <ch...@codelutin.com>.
On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 20:25:24 +0100

+1 (non binding) great think (I use your api in one on my plugin)

--
Tony Chemit

Re: [VOTE] Move Maven Changes Plugin to Java 5

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Dennis Lundberg

[RESULT] [VOTE] Move Maven Changes Plugin to Java 5

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hello,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Kristian Rosenvold, Benjamin Bentmann, Olivier Lamy,
Stephen Connolly, Lukas Theussl, Emmanuel Venisse, Dennis Lundberg
+1 (non binding): Baptiste Mathus, Tony Chemit, Karl Heinz Marbaise

I have added an issue in JIRA to track it:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-210

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
+1

Emmanuel

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
+1 (non-binding).

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de

Re: [VOTE] Move Maven Changes Plugin to Java 5

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lukas

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

2010/12/15 Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>:
> Hi
>
> I have some features I'd like to work on for the Changes Plugin. To
> simplify the work I would like to start using Java 5 features, such as
> generics for collections.
>
> The last release was version 2.3 and after that no issues have been
> fixed, so I don't see a reason to make a last Java 1.4 release of the
> current trunk.
>

> [ ] +1  Go for it
> [ ] -1  Don't do it
>
> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy
http://www.linkedin.com/in/olamy

Re: [VOTE] Move Maven Changes Plugin to Java 5

Posted by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net>.
+1 (non-binding).

Let's kill Merlin, Hopper&Mantis in the same shoot! :-).
Cheers

2010/12/15 Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>

> +1
>
> Den 15. des. 2010 kl. 20:26 skrev Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I have some features I'd like to work on for the Changes Plugin. To
> > simplify the work I would like to start using Java 5 features, such as
> > generics for collections.
> >
> > The last release was version 2.3 and after that no issues have been
> > fixed, so I don't see a reason to make a last Java 1.4 release of the
> > current trunk.
> >

> > [ ] +1  Go for it
> > [ ] -1  Don't do it
> >
> > --
> > Dennis Lundberg

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

Re: [VOTE] Move Maven Changes Plugin to Java 5

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> I have some features I'd like to work on for the Changes Plugin. To
> simplify the work I would like to start using Java 5 features [...]

+1

Benjamin