Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> on 2014/09/23 01:56:00 UTC

Apache Kafka Meetup => Strata Hadoop World => NYC

Hey folks, we are going to be kicking off our first ever Apache Kafka NYC
meetup during Hadoop world (10/15/2014)
http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Kafka-NYC/events/206001372/ starting @ 6pm.

We already have 3 (maybe 4) speakers ready to go (I will be updating the
site over the next day or so).  I was also thinking of maybe having
lightening talks (5 minutes a piece) so if you are interested in doing a
quick presentation (5 minutes a piece) to talk about how you use Kafka or
whatever (related to Kafka) let me know please (message me privately).

Hope if you are in the area you can attend and even want to talk for a few
minutes about how you are using Kafka too =8^)

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly