Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rich Adili <Ri...@xata.com> on 2007/03/12 02:50:45 UTC

Another newbie question

I've been learning to use Axis 2, v1.1.1 to generate client-only code
(ADB option). Seems straightforward enough if my request parameters are
simple, but it gets a bit messy as the complexity goes up. For example,
if I wish to pass an array as an argument it seems that I must:
1.	Generate the array (let's call it CustomerSite[]).
2.	Wrap that in something called SiteImportDataObject (inner class
within Axis).
3.	Wrap that within something called CustomerSites (another inner
class).
4.	Bake on low heat and serve it to my service stub for
transmission.

	Seems a bit more complex than it ought to be. Am I doing it
wrong?

	Rich Adili

Re: Another newbie question

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.