Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rajesh Panneerselvam <ra...@aspiresys.com> on 2014/12/10 06:58:52 UTC

Solr Composite Unique key from existing fields in schema

Hi,
I'm using DIH to index my entities. I'm facing an issue while delta-import. I've declared multiple entities in one data-config.xml. The entities will have different primary key. Now if I want to delta-import how should I mention the UniqueKey in schema.xml.
My data-config structure is like this
<document>
  <entity></entity>
  <entity></entity>
  <entity></entity>
</document>

Thanks
Rajesh
[Aspire Systems]

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Solr Composite Unique key from existing fields in schema

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Once I used template transformer to generate unique id across entities.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#TemplateTransformer