Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/05 13:31:55 UTC

FOSDEM submissions!

Hi all,

Together with others from other tools and editors, a new track has been
created at FOSDEM, especially for contributors and users of tools and
editors:

https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/free_tools_and_editors/

Content related to NetBeans, including related projects, e.g., DukeScript
or Gluon etc, are more than welcome to submit -- but do so soon, the CFP is
closing.

I have submitted a session about the Apache NetBeans Roadmap, hoping many
of you on the Apache NetBeans mailing lists will turn up, chat, suggest
things, etc etc etc. We could discuss how to contribute to Apache NetBeans,
how to get involved, how we can work together (even) better, etc!

It's 2 and 3 February next year (for free) in Brussels:

https://fosdem.org/2019/

Gj