Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1999/06/02 08:27:45 UTC

configure oddity

when running top-level configure of current HEAD I see:

Configuring for Apache, Version 1.3.7-dev
 + using installation path layout: Apache (config.layout)
Creating Makefile
Creating Configuration.apaci in src
cd ..; gcc  -DLINUX=2 -DUSE_HSREGEX -DUSE_EXPAT -I./lib/expat-lite -DALLOC_STATS -Wall -O2 -g `./apaci`     helpers/dummy.c -o helpers/dummy   -lm -lcrypt
Creating Makefile in src
 + configured for Linux platform
 + setting C compiler to gcc
 + setting C pre-processor to gcc -E
 + checking for system header files
 + adding selected modules
 + checking sizeof various data types
 + doing sanity check on compiler and options
Creating Makefile in src/support
Creating Makefile in src/regex
Creating Makefile in src/os/unix
Creating Makefile in src/ap
Creating Makefile in src/main
Creating Makefile in src/lib/expat-lite
Creating Makefile in src/modules/standard
Creating Makefile in src/modules/proxy

Why is it printing that "cd ..; gcc ....." stuff?

Dean