Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Shasi Mitra Yarram <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/01 18:01:58 UTC

Problem with number of views in session

Hi all, I had gone thru <http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Performance> and updated org.apache.myfaces.NUMBER_OF_VIEWS_IN_SESSION to "4" to have less session usage. Now the problem is I have a link on a page, on click of which a new window opens. After going through more than 4 screens in the child window, none of the links in the parent window work. The page simply refreshes. Can anyone suggest solution for this? It works if I put more number of views in session. But I wanna know if there is any other alternative..
Thanks,Shasi

Re: Problem with number of views in session..urgent !!

Posted by Shasi Mitra Yarram <sh...@yahoo.com>.
All - Please let me know if this issue is caused because of any misconfiguration..