Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Carlos Garcia Ibañez <Ca...@EMEA.NEC.COM> on 2014/04/28 09:38:01 UTC

[Abiquo jClouds] - Associate an existing Pricing template to a new Enterprise

Good morning everyone!
We are currently working on a feature which needs to assign a Pricing Template to the new Enterprises created. Unfortunately we cannot find support for this in the version of jClouds/Abiquo we are using, so we are trying to implement this ourselves. Concretely, we've forked the jclouds-labs/abiquo project to make use of the version 2.6.0 of the Abiquo's api-model-transport library (needed for an unrelated issue).
We need to retrieve the target PricingTemplate we want to work with and then attach it to the Enterprise object we are creating, so we need to change the ConfigApi interface and the Enterprise class, besides implementing the new PricingTemplate class to wrap the PricingTemplateDto defined in api-model-transport.
I'd like to share with you our current solution [1] and get some comments about how to proceed, before opening the issue in Jira.
Thanks a lot and kind regards.
[1] https://gist.github.com/carlosgarciaibanez/6fe37df63b70bcaa25b1

Re: [Abiquo jClouds] - Associate an existing Pricing template to a new Enterprise

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Yes, please. The more info the better.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carlos Garcia Ibañez <Ca...@EMEA.NEC.COM>.