Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Phil Zampino <pz...@apache.org> on 2019/11/01 14:48:01 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Planning for Apache Knox 1.4

I think the proposed themes are appropriate.

CM-based service discovery is partially there already, and need only be
fleshed out for completeness and tested.
We've wanted to provide much of the Knox CLI functionality through
KnoxShell (so it could be accessed remotely) for quite some time now.

+1