Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by David Coallier <da...@php.net> on 2009/11/04 19:01:29 UTC

Microsoft Support on Couch?

Hey everyone,

Before you get all over-excited because you saw Microsoft Support
(yeah right..) just note that I do not work for Microsoft nor intend
to :)

Some of you may know me from the IRC channel where I hang out most of
the times "davidc".

Anyways, I'm heading to Redmond for the Microsoft Web Developer Summit
and I was wondering if there was something I could bring up about
CouchDB to the Microsoft fellas that you'd like to get answered or
anything.

Basically I'm looking for a list of issues with Couch on Microsoft
platforms (not with microsoft in general), feature requests for Couch,
etc.

Let me know what ye think :)

--
Slan,
David

Re: Microsoft Support on Couch?

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 10:01 AM, David Coallier <da...@php.net> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Before you get all over-excited because you saw Microsoft Support
> (yeah right..) just note that I do not work for Microsoft nor intend
> to :)
>
> Some of you may know me from the IRC channel where I hang out most of
> the times "davidc".
>
> Anyways, I'm heading to Redmond for the Microsoft Web Developer Summit
> and I was wondering if there was something I could bring up about
> CouchDB to the Microsoft fellas that you'd like to get answered or
> anything.
>
> Basically I'm looking for a list of issues with Couch on Microsoft
> platforms (not with microsoft in general), feature requests for Couch,
> etc.

It wouldn't hurt to push for an HTML5 B-tree storage API (like
WebSimpleDB) to make it possible to replicate to the browser.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net