Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/04/18 14:23:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 0.6.1 release

Hello

The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi 0.6.1.

Apache NiFi is an easy to use, powerful, and reliable system to
process and distribute data.  Apache NiFi was made for dataflow.  It
supports highly configurable directed graphs of data routing,
transformation, and system mediation logic.

More details on Apache NiFi can be found here:
  http://nifi.apache.org/

The release artifacts can be downloaded from here:
  http://nifi.apache.org/download.html

Maven artifacts have been made available here:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/nifi/

Release note highlights can be found here:
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Version0.6.1

Thank you
The Apache NiFi team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 0.6.1 release

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
It would be an unnecessary party foul to kill off the old tags right?

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.