Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Collins, Jim" <ji...@uk.nomura.com> on 2002/08/14 14:44:05 UTC

JNDIRealm causing this: RE: Application running on Tomcat 4.1.3 s tops resonding when inst alled with the Manager app

Hi again,

I am 99% sure that it is the JNDIRealm code that is causing my application
to stop responding for approximately 8 minutes at regular intervals. I will
try and look at the source to see if I can locate the problem. If anyone
else has had similar problems using JNDIRealm I would like to know.

Thanks

Jim.