Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by PiRanha <Pi...@ifrance.com> on 2005/06/08 17:45:21 UTC

JMeter HTTP sampler : max redirect

Hello,

The HTTP sampler doesn't accept more than 5 redirections.
This limit is a constant defined in the code of the HTTPSamplerBase class.
For my purpose I had to extend the limit (I have a test case for which 6
redirects are processed).

I think it could be interesting to have this limit set in a properties file
instead of having to recompile the code, couldn't it ?

Regards.
PiRanha

Re: JMeter HTTP sampler : max redirect

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps you could file a Bugzilla enhancement request ...