Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2014/08/21 14:47:22 UTC

Maven Bundle Plugin Release

Hi,

I would like to cut a maven bundle plugin release to get the fixed issues
out.

If no one objects I'll cut it next week

Thanks
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: Maven Bundle Plugin Release

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I messed up the bundle plugin release twice, 2.5.1 was buggy (so I
cancelled the vote) and 2.5.2 is working but has a nasty debug log
statement in it.

I'm planning to do it right on the third try...and will cut a 2.5.3 soon.

Carsten

PS: I can blame my IDE for not showing uncommitted changes as the reason,
so I switched to cli now...

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
No objections here