Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com> on 2012/05/24 18:47:27 UTC

Mathematical Editor

Hi all:

Does anyone know of a way to integrate a mathematical equation editor into
Open Meetings? Or if that is not possible, is there a good mathematical
editor available for public use on the web (that could be used in
screen-sharing mode)? I am looking for something that our tutors could use
with students during online tutoring sessions. The function has to allow
students to easily type in mathematical symbols, exponents, etc.

Thanks!

Dan

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
Direct: 267.242.9640
www.aplustutoring.com

Re: Mathematical Editor

Posted by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com>.
Does anyone know about http://www.wiris.com/? This is a mathematical editor
and I am wondering whether this can be integrated into OpenMeetings? I know
it has Moodle integration, but can it be used directly in OpenMeetings?

Thanks.

Dan

Re: Mathematical Editor

Posted by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com>.