Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Bessenyei Balázs Donát <be...@apache.org> on 2020/01/14 05:28:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Flume committer - Tristan Stevens

On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC, I am very pleased to welcome Tristan Stevens
as a committer on the Apache Flume project.

Tristan has been contributing to Flume over an extended period of time.
He has contributed many patches, almost all of which are fixes for bugs
or important improvements.

Congratulations and welcome, Tristan!

Best,
Donat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume committer - Tristan Stevens

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Congrats Tristan! Welcome aboard.

Best,
Mike