Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jszjsmith <js...@googlemail.com> on 2014/08/06 15:33:27 UTC

ServiceMix cluster - slave trying to lock activemq lock file

Hello,

I have 2 ServiceMix instances in a Shared File System Master/Slave
configuration.

If I try to shutdown the slave I get 5 minutes of error messages:
/shared/activemq/kahadb/lock is locked... waiting 10 seconds for the
database to be unlocked. Reason: java.io.IOException: File
'/shared/activemq/kahadb/lock' could not be locked.

Why is the slave trying to lock the file (which is held by the master) when
I'm asking it to shutdown ? Is there any way of telling the slave to
shutdown without attempting to lock the shared kahadb lock file?

thanks,
John.