Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org> on 2022/09/09 13:08:08 UTC

PMC support for setting up DynamoDB connector in Jira

Hello,

We recently approved FLIP-252 [1] and created the flink-connector-dynamodb
repository [2]. In order for us to manage the connector issues in Jira can
you please create for me:
- Component: "Connectors / DynamoDB"
- Fix Version: "dynamodb-1.0.0"

As per mailing list discussion [3] the connector version will be decoupled
from the Flink version. Version 1.0.0 of flink-connector-dynamodb will
initially support Flink 1.15.x. We will publish a version support matrix in
the project readme and connector documentation.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-252%3A+Amazon+DynamoDB+Sink+Connector
[2] https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-dynamodb/
[3] https://lists.apache.org/thread/d1wjj2znvjs4cp1qwwdywp4szvb38wwy

Thanks,
Danny

Re: PMC support for setting up DynamoDB connector in Jira

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Tch, component didnt make it through. Should be there now, and I
assigned it to FLINK-29246.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Done.