Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2016/02/02 19:12:20 UTC

Re: Release Flink 1.0.0

Hi,

I think that getting the stop signal in would be very nice.

I would like to postpone the feature freeze till end of this week and
create the first RC on Monday. There are many open pull requests with fixes
that need to go in (stop signal, rocksdb state backend, interface
annotations, streaming api fixes)

Re: Release Flink 1.0.0

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Okay, I didn't check the individual PRs closely. I agree that we should not
merge big core changes if we are not certain about their stability.

Re: Release Flink 1.0.0

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release Flink 1.0.0

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.