Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2010/12/01 14:01:50 UTC

Re: [PECL-DEV] Re: PHP Solr API

Hi again,

actually trying to implement spellcheck on a different way, and had the idea
to access /solr/spellcheck to get all required data, before executing the
final query to /solr/select - but, that seemed to be impossible - since
there is no configuration option to change the /select part of the url? the
part before can be configure through 'path', but nothing else.

maybe that will be an idea to allow this part of the url to be configured,
in what-ever way?

Regards
Stefan

Re: [PECL-DEV] Re: PHP Solr API

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com>.
oooh, sorry - used the wrong thread for my suggestion ... please, just
ignore this :)