Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Nandor Kollar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/07/10 12:00:29 UTC

Re: Same Travis failure for several parquet-format PR

Looks like the same happened again recently:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/parquet-format/builds/400272129
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://travis-ci.org/apache/parquet-format/builds/400272129&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1531310372667000&usg=AFQjCNHwR5NgylOIrRvk7EhPgJL8N1UY5A>

Posted by Zoltan Ivanfi <zi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
You forgot to mention that you already fixed it. :) Travis for
parquet-format PRs should now pass (except if the PR itself brakes it).

Zoltan

Posted by Nandor Kollar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.