Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/03 05:08:54 UTC

Re: Servicemix proxy question

We probably have the fourth option.
Configure a proxy in maven settings.xml, so that this proxy only affect the maven related stuff.
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

I just wanted to make sure that the actual address used in the CXF endpoint
configuration matched the one in http.nonProxyHosts, but I would have
expected your current configuration to work.  Not entirely sure what's
going wrong here.  One other solution you might want to consider is to
configure the CXF HTTP Conduit itself with the proxy parameters - looking
at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2839, it looks like it at
least support those properties as well as the setting for non-proxy hosts
are available on the conduit itself.

BTW, did you consider the repository manager solution I mentioned?  That's
commonly used because it also helps you in the (usual Maven-based)
development of the application bundles themselves.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com