Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/04/02 20:30:54 UTC

Gump logo

I can't quite figure out what is going on, and I would apreciate it if
somebody would point me in the right direcion.

The Gump logo is built using batik from svg.  Or at least it used to.  Now
I get

    java.io.IOException: can't declare any more prefixes in this context

If it helps, the svg, the build.xml, and the output are at:
   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/~checkout~/jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump/site/xdocs/bench.svg
   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/~checkout~/jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump/site/build.xml

   http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/gump.html

Can anybody help?

- Sam Ruby

Re: Gump logo

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Sam,

Would you have a more complete stack trace. Also, do you know which
version of Batik you are using?

I am able to see the file ok with the current Batik CVS base, assuming
the asf-logo.svg file you are referencing is the same as the one in
xml-batik/samples.

Vincent.