Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com> on 2007/04/25 09:52:13 UTC

ApacheCon approaching

Hi guys,

So the ApacheCon is quickly approaching... what will we be doing?

Said they would be present: Andreas, Jeremias, Simon, Me (did I forget
anyone?).

Some things we could do:
- meet people
- cleanup the bug database
- knowledge transfer: area tree, layout, renderers
- discuss about the architectural changes we recently came up with
- [add your ideas here]

As some of us will be there only the 1st of May we should go and have a
beer somewhere on that day.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Vincent

Re: ApacheCon approaching

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Uh, catching up on patches would also be a VERY good idea.

On 25.04.2007 20:18:53 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Good thinking, Vincent. I think you listed already more than enough for
> a one-day hackathon. I'd like us to do a little Bugzilla cleaning, if
> everyone is fine with that. There's too much dust in there.

> > Hi guys,
> >
> > So the ApacheCon is quickly approaching... what will we be doing?
> >
> > Said they would be present: Andreas, Jeremias, Simon, Me (did I forget
> > anyone?).
> >
> > Some things we could do:
> > - meet people
> > - cleanup the bug database
> > - knowledge transfer: area tree, layout, renderers
> > - discuss about the architectural changes we recently came up with
> > - [add your ideas here]
> >
> > As some of us will be there only the 1st of May we should go and have a
> > beer somewhere on that day.
> > I'm looking forward to meeting you!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Vincent
>

> Jeremias Maerki

Jeremias Maerki

Re: ApacheCon approaching

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.

On 25.04.2007 09:52:13 Vincent Hennebert wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> So the ApacheCon is quickly approaching... what will we be doing?
>
> Said they would be present: Andreas, Jeremias, Simon, Me (did I forget
> anyone?).
>
> Some things we could do:
> - meet people
> - cleanup the bug database
> - knowledge transfer: area tree, layout, renderers
> - discuss about the architectural changes we recently came up with
> - [add your ideas here]
>
> As some of us will be there only the 1st of May we should go and have a
> beer somewhere on that day.
> I'm looking forward to meeting you!
>
> Cheers,
> Vincent