Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Josh Gooding <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/15 13:44:01 UTC

Re: Glassfish overriding Tomcat 6.0.24 installation?

Thanks David, I did that and it seemed to work.  :: thumbs up ::

- Josh

Posted by jjjjj jjjjjj <ko...@yahoo.com>.
I tried it and if you use glass fish you do not need to tom cat
but if you like you can use both and if you change the tag
for example <Connector port="8099" or "8098" ,..
after that must try http://localhost:8099 or http://localhost:8098 to use tomcat
it seems no conflicts appear
and if use win you can add a exception on your firewall ,..

-Pouya

Posted by David Smith <da...@cornell.edu>.