Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Shaun McGinnity <sh...@openwave.com> on 2010/09/17 13:57:21 UTC

Binding to multiple interfaces

If I am running Traffic Server on a machine with multiple interfaces can I bind to a subset of those interfaces?

I can bind to all or one using "proxy.local.incoming_ip_to_bind" but can't see how to bind to more than one, but not all.

Thanks for any help.

Shaun McGinnity

Re: Binding to multiple interfaces

Posted by John Scharber <jo...@ban.io>.
Look to see if your OS support port bonding.

http://www.howtoforge.com/network_bonding_ubuntu_6.10

<http://www.howtoforge.com/network_bonding_ubuntu_6.10>/jms

Posted by Shaun McGinnity <sh...@openwave.com>.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.