Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com> on 2004/01/14 14:47:16 UTC

Style of generated site

Hello,

with the current version of 1.0-rc2 (from CVS) and all plugins built fom CVS, I had to notice that the style of new generated sites differ a lot. I had previsouly used properties mensioned in the xdoc-plugin-docs to adjust colors to our companies' CI, but they are not respected with the new style anymore. How can I return to the previous style? And where can I create such a complete new style on my own?

Regards,
Jörg

Re: Style of generated site

Posted by Rafal Krzewski <Ra...@caltha.pl>.
Jörg Schaible wrote:

> with the current version of 1.0-rc2 (from CVS) and all plugins built
> fom CVS, I had to notice that the style of new generated sites differ
> a lot. I had previsouly used properties mensioned in the
> xdoc-plugin-docs to adjust colors to our companies' CI, but they are
> not respected with the new style anymore. How can I return to the
> previous style? And where can I create such a complete new style on
> my own?

Create xdocs/style/project.css and work from here. It's much more
powerful and flexible than the eariler peorperties approach.

R.