Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by STEVE R BURRUS <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/25 20:31:24 UTC

what is the mod_jk2 file???

Rory, forgivbe my complete "ignorance" and even "idiocy" on the subject--I AM a
complete novice when it comes to using Tomcat--but I was just wondering what the
hell the mod_jk2 file is, what that is all about anyway??! There are still SO MANY
things about tomcat that I don't know and probably will never know about, so
please "humor me" and tell me about the file!