Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "wp.rauchholz" <wp...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/21 10:19:06 UTC

Usage of CMS for a recipe book

I got a question on best use of the CMS system.
We want to setup a food business and our product we offer includes also a
recipes.
Each dish (part number) has also a recipe we'd like to keep in ofbiz and use
on blogs and be able to print.
I went through the CMS system. It is not entirely clear to me how the things
work together, so just for confirmation that understand it correctly:
I would setup a content called 'Recipes'. and within this content, I create
data resources. Each data resource represents and individual recipe that
will be assigned to a part number.

Is this correct?

Wolfgang

--