Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/30 14:10:45 UTC

Re:

set mapred.job.queue.name=<queue-name>;

above property will set the queue for that particular hive session. This
property needs to be set by all users using.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re:

Posted by be...@gmail.com.
Job,

You need to set in on every hive session/CLI client.

This property is a job level one and it is used to indicate which pool/queue a job should be submitted on to.

Regards
Bejoy KS

In hive client or Hive server ( here thrift server is up) or in hadoop ?

Best Regards,
Job M Thomas

RE:

RE: