Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/03/14 06:03:33 UTC

Question about VMware Clusters in CS

Hi,

I've mainly been using XenServer with CS to date.

I was curious about trying out VMware and was reading some of the
documentation.

It looks like you set up your VMware Cluster in vCenter first, then go into
CS and create a Cluster for it.

Do you have to explicitly create CS Hosts for this Cluster or is that taken
care of for you by CS?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Question about VMware Clusters in CS

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Great - thanks for the info!

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com>.