Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Arjun Satish <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/13 20:54:42 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-495: Dynamically Adjust Log Levels in Connect

Hey everyone,

I'd like to start a vote for KIP-495 (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-495%3A+Dynamically+Adjust+Log+Levels+in+Connect).
This change will make Connect easier to debug in production environment.

Based on the discussion, I updated the KIP to reflect how Connect will use
the changes to the log4j controller to initialize its mBean.

For your reference, this is the discussion thread
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg99656.html

Thanks in advance,
Arjun

Re: [VOTE] KIP-495: Dynamically Adjust Log Levels in Connect

Posted by Arjun Satish <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much everyone for your time and comments. Closing out this vote
with three binding votes (Jason, Gwen and Randall) and 3 non-binding
(Chris, Cyrus and Konstantine).

Much appreciated!

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding).