Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by zhu jiang <yk...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/12 09:36:41 UTC

[Tomcat 5.5.16]Why cannot find the folder?

 Hi All,

    I put the dll file used in my webapp into the tomcat/bin folder. The dll
uses files in the folder called Data. I put this folder into tomcat/bin too,
but the dll cannot find this Data folder? What should I do?

Thanks,
 Jiang

Re: [Tomcat 5.5.16]Why cannot find the folder?

Posted by zhu jiang <yk...@gmail.com>.
Anybody knows why? Please help me!