Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Yitao Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/16 15:16:36 UTC

ACS 4.4.1 How reinstall vm working within Xenserver 6.2.0

Hi,
I wonder how reinstall vm working now with ACS 4.4.1.

I just reinstall a vm launched from template.It work successfully.
But within Xencenter , There are two same Root volumes of reinstalled vm.
Obviously, the former volume didn't expunged,Besides the state of root
volume is Destroy
Is it a bug or missing something?

---
Thanks,
Yitao(依涛 姜)
jiangyt.github.io

Re: ACS 4.4.1 How reinstall vm working within Xenserver 6.2.0

Posted by Yitao Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
After changed the value of  storage.cleanup.interval to 1, the volumn got
expunged.

---
Thanks,
Yitao(依涛 姜)
jiangyt.github.io

Posted by Yitao Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes,Removed column is null.

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Yitao Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
yeah,i know that.

Strangly, I have set expunge.delay  expunge.interal expunge.workers all to 1

---
Thanks,
Yitao(依涛 姜)
jiangyt.github.io