Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "jdaniel.alvaro" <jd...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/25 02:02:01 UTC

Hello

Hi guys,
My name is  Daniel Alvaro Deara  .I'm studying IT in the university "UT
RIVIERA MAYA"  from Mexico and i`m  interested in getting involved in the
Open Office project.

I  have been to learnt  Java and  I was hoping to use these skills or pick
up new ones to contribute to Open Office .
I love learning new things and I hope that you can help me because I would
like to learn develop of extensions.
I'm really not sure how you work   in openOffice but I hope that you can
help me and contribute in anything that I can.
Thank you

Re: Hello

Posted by "jdaniel.alvaro" <jd...@gmail.com>.
Hello Galileo I'm from Chiapas but i`m living in Playa Del Carmen, are you
working with openOffice? what do you recommend me?  I'm learning Extensions

Re: Hello

Posted by Galileo Teco Juárez <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hello

Posted by "jdaniel.alvaro" <jd...@gmail.com>.
Thank you AlanSan  :D

Re: Hello

Posted by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Daniel. Please check out our getting involved page here :D
http://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html

Re: Hello

Posted by Alan Eduardo Puc Pech <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hello

Posted by "jdaniel.alvaro" <jd...@gmail.com>.
Estoy usando java me quede en la creacion de textos, tablas y dibujos, tu
tienes ese ejemplo? porque me marcar muchos errores en net beans no se si
me  falta algun plugin,

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/Creating_Text,_Tables_and_Drawing_Shapes

Re: Hello

Posted by Galileo Teco Juárez <ge...@gmail.com>.