Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 21:14:23 UTC

Re: Next Release!!

How about plan for the next Click release?

I raised an issue about MultipleActionResult support from Ajax4Click.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK-784

And I would like to take some issues and small new features in JIRA
for the next release. Can I do them?

Regards,

--
Naoki Takezoe

Re: Next Release!!

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

MVEL broke some of our tests, so we cannot simply replace OGNL with MVEL. I think Malcolm might be
looking at creating a pluggable service so one can use replace OGNL with MVEL.

regards

Bob

Re: Next Release!!

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Next Release!!

Posted by Gilberto <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next Release!!

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

There seems to be a misconception on how Apache projects work[1]. There are no "leaders" on
projects, simply volunteers willing to contribute. Apache projects are run as a meritocracy[2].

Naoki doesn't have to ask permission to add features or fix bugs, he has full rights to do this :)

Hope this clears things up.

Kind regards

Bob

[1]: http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html