Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2002/05/10 09:12:14 UTC

[Mini-VOTE] selector stuff renaming within beta branch

You may or may not have followed the thread 8-)

After Bruce has submitted the documenation he got convinced that some
names should be changed.  I think renaming the elements is no big
problem as there has been absolutely no documentation for the selector
stuff in beta1.

So, is it OK to change the names?

+1 from me.

Stefan

Re: [Mini-VOTE] selector stuff renaming within beta branch

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
+1

Conor

Posted by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org>.
+1

Cheers,
Magesh

*  He who won't take responsibility for his   *
*  mistakes is usually the first one to point *
*  a finger at someone else's.                *

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
+1

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 10 May 2002 17:12, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> You may or may not have followed the thread 8-)
>
> After Bruce has submitted the documenation he got convinced that some
> names should be changed.  I think renaming the elements is no big
> problem as there has been absolutely no documentation for the selector
> stuff in beta1.
>
> So, is it OK to change the names?
>
> +1 from me.

+1

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: [Mini-VOTE] selector stuff renaming within beta branch

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
Big +1 (and to getting the docs in there at the same time).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)