Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Carmine Gargiulo <ka...@email.it> on 2005/09/29 22:31:05 UTC

complex deploy for complex structures

Hi,

in my webservice wsPerson i have a operation:

Person getData(int id)

Person is a complex structure as following (in short):

public Person
{
PersonPersonal pn;
PersonHome;
}

public PersonPersonal
{
PersonName pn;
int age;
}

public PersonName
{
String name;
String surname;
}

public PersonHome
{
String address;
String postal;
}

Now ....the client  can take the Person's structure from WSDL file
....well....BUT (i don't understand) in wsdl generated by Axis ....i don't
find all sub-structures definition...why?? My error is in deploy? How i
can write the deploy for that structures??

PLEASE HELP ME

thanx in advance

--
Carmine Gargiulo

Carmine Gargiulo usa il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

 Sponsor:
 Corsi on line per tutte le età e per tutte le esigenze, trova il tuo cliccando qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3534&d=29-9