Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by flaviocarvoliveira <fl...@terra.com.br> on 2003/04/29 15:10:58 UTC

Layout question

Hi,

I am a new user of the JetSpeed.
I made the graphical layout of my Page. However I am with a doubt in relation
the structure of the JetSpeed to support this my Layout.
I have that to follow the standard that it uses, for example, always left menu,
content the right, ...  or can use my proper organization.
How will be able to use my layout ...

Thank you, flavio.

Re: Layout question

Posted by Helder Pinto <he...@dsi.uminho.pt>.
You can customize as many things as you want about your layout.
You just have to edit the layout and navigations templates. Please, get a look
at WEB-INF\templates\jsp\layouts and WEB-INF\templates\jsp\navigations. If you
use Velocity instead of JSP, you just have to drill down to the "vm" directory
instead of "jsp" directory. The main template to your layout is the
"default.jsp" file, in the layouts\html directory.

Helder