Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/10/21 22:12:58 UTC

More on the EngineLifecycleTest

A maven run on Windows just had a failure for me that seems to suggest a
possible explanation of all this. I added a test that would fail if the
shutdown sequence left the server accepting connections. It passed in
cruisecontrol and on linux, but failed on Windows. Which may be OS
dependent, or may indicate some piece of unpredictable behavior.

Re: More on the EngineLifecycleTest

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Benson,

I can get the test passed in the windows box ,by adding
"Thread.sleep(2000)" after the shutdownService();
Maybe the OS will take some time to recycle the socket.

BTW,
We do not set the Socket option for the SelectChannelConnector's server
socket's option in the systest.
I don't know if we should set it there.

Willem.