Posted to jdo-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/05 22:43:43 UTC

[Jdo Wiki] Update of "TechnologyCompatibilityKit" by MichelleCaisse

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jdo Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MichelleCaisse:
http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/TechnologyCompatibilityKit

  = TCK ToDo =
  This is the list of tasks required to complete the JDO 2.0 TCK.
   ||Activity wiki page||Description||Who||Expected Completion Date||
-  ||TestRunner||Extend test runners to allow test parameterization||Michael Bouschen||?/05||
+  ||TestRunner||Modify the JUnit test runner program so that the same TCK tests can be run in multiple configurations. For example, the same TCK test program needs to be run with and without security turned on, and with Application Identity and Datastore Identity. When we add different mappings for Chapter 18 (ORM) tests, the same test will need to be run with security, identity, and different mappings.||Michael Bouschen||?/05||
   ||["XMLMetadata"]||Develop xml metadata tests (Chapter 18)||Michelle Caisse & others TBD||?/05||
   ||QueryTests11||Finish JDO 1 TCK query test classes||Michael Bouschen||done March 05||
   ||QueryTests||Write tests for the query language enhancements and new query api's||Michael Bouschen||?/05||