Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Ronald Muller <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/25 11:09:08 UTC

Complete example of custom realm

I am new to Apache Shiro. I need to create a custom realm. The
implementation itself is easy (looked at the standard
implementations). However, it is not clear to me how to configure my
own realm in a web environment. The default realms may not be used /
enabled.
I cannot find complete information about this subject. Who knows a
good article / link?

Thanks in advance,
Ronald

Re: Complete example of custom realm

Posted by juminoz <ju...@hotmail.com>.
I found this thread very useful and implemented my own Realm in only a few
minutes. It's actually very simple. You just have to implemented 2 methods.

http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/How-to-add-a-role-to-the-subject-td5562700.html

HTH!
Jack