Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Vincenzo D'Aniello <ic...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/14 10:32:41 UTC

Refer to the local interface from a remote interface proxy

Hi all, a question I hope not stupid!

If I have a remote reference to a stateful bean, as I can refer to the same
instance, but to the local ??

To better speak, a stateful bean is declared as:

  @Stateful
  @LocalBean
  Bean class implements BeanRemote {...}

  @Remote
  inteface BeanRemote{...}

Now, for example, in a class of the same application also it resides where
the local interface, I call the remote interface with a 'lookup'

  BeanRemote remoteBean = new InitialContex (prop) .lookup
(BeanRemote.class.getSimpleName ());

as I do now to refer to the same instance of the bean but local ??

  Bean localBean = ??????

Or, starting from the local interface, how can I refer to the remote
instance of the same ??

  Bean remoteBean = new InitialContex (prop) .lookup
(Bean.class.getSimpleName ());
  BeanRemote remoteBean = ??

Tank!

Re: Refer to the local interface from a remote interface proxy

Posted by Vincenzo D'Aniello <ic...@gmail.com>.
Hi, i've resolved, with this:

in a EJB...

 @Resource private SessionContext sesscont;
 void meth(){
    	RemoteIf remIf = sesscont.getBusinessObject(RemoteIf.class);
 }