Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Johan Andersson <jo...@home.se> on 2005/09/20 09:57:31 UTC

[axis2] Plug into WSDL2Java Generator ?

Hello,

Is it possible to somehow override the templates the Axis2 WSDL2Java generator use?
The reason is that I would like to add some things to the [Service]Skeleton.java and possible the
message reciever during generation.

Keep up the good work, Axis2 rocks =)

Best Regards,
Johan

Re: [axis2] Plug into WSDL2Java Generator ?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
yep. perfectly possible. Just add the new template by changing the
codegen-config.properties file found at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegenpackage.
The property file has a load of comments so hopefully you'll figure out the
correct template :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [axis2] Plug into WSDL2Java Generator ?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Johan,

Could you please contribute any changes (if they are useful to others as well?)

thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform