Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2011/06/01 08:53:09 UTC

Re: pre-2.0.0-M1 tasks

This sounds good to me too but I don't want to be locked into it. If
additional things are added or it shifts in direction I'm fine with that. I
just don't want to commit to a specific agenda right now before the
technical challenges are fully clear to me.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: pre-2.0.0-M1 tasks

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 6/1/11 8:53 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>
>> This sounds good to me too but I don't want to be locked into it. If
>> additional things are added or it shifts in direction I'm fine with that.
>> just don't want to commit to a specific agenda right now before the
>> technical challenges are fully clear to me.
>>

> There is no way we will get stuck into this agenda. This is just a
> proposal, to give some perspective.
>
> As usual, we are very able to change things and move around priorities.
> Thanks god !
>
> But having a roadmap helps us to focus on what is important.

OK I figured just wanted to make sure we explicitly are not locking into
anything.

Thanks for the feedback.

Alex

Re: pre-2.0.0-M1 tasks