Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin ER <er...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/19 14:46:30 UTC

[ApacheDS] Getting a JNDI handle over a CoreSession instance

Hello,

Is it possible to get a JNDI handle via a CoreSession instance?

(If we cannot do that I don't know how we can let people write SPs without
dealing with internal server constructs.)

Thanks.

--
Ersin ER

Re: [ApacheDS] Getting a JNDI handle over a CoreSession instance

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Ersin,

> Is it possible to get a JNDI handle via a CoreSession instance?

yes, you could use
org.apache.directory.server.core.jndi.CoreContextFactory as
INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, see [1].

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/core-jndi/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/jndi/AbstractContextFactory.java?view=co

Re: [ApacheDS] Getting a JNDI handle over a CoreSession instance

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
core-jndi.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Ersin ER <er...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to get a JNDI handle via a CoreSession instance?
>
> (If we cannot do that I don't know how we can let people write SPs without
> dealing with internal server constructs.)
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Ersin ER

Cordialement,