Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Tri Le <tr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/18 14:30:12 UTC

Source for org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteConnector

Where can I find the source for  org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteConnector ? I dowloaded the source for  Tomcat 5.5.12 but only saworg.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteConnector.   Thanks for any help.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos

Re: Source for org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteConnector

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
ok. too many tomcat-user questions answered on dev, lets move all those
discussions where they belong

 >Re: Source for org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteConnector
 >Re: truncated server.xml got when storing config on condition that
more than one vitual host with same application base directory "webapps"
were defined.
 >Re: Extending PersistentValve ?

thanks
Filip

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
This class only exist at tomcat 5.0.x releases

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/container/branches/tc5.0.x/
catalina/src/share/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5/CoyoteConnector.java

Peter

Posted by Tri Le <tr...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.