Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Li, Hao" <li...@peacetech.com> on 2008/07/15 23:01:06 UTC

RE: Page Properties "Tab Order"

Hi,

You may already know that each PDF page has a property called "Tab Order" with four choices: Use Row Order, Use Column Order, Use Doucment Structure, Unspecified.

I was wondering if we can specify it in FOP so that the result PDF file will have Tab Order defined such as "Use Document Structure".

Thank you very much,

Hao

Re: Page Properties "Tab Order"

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
What you're referring to is a PDF 1.5 feature ("Tab" on the page object).
Apache FOP currently generates PDF 1.4 only. So this is not implemented,
yet. Good patches are always welcome.

On 15.07.2008 23:01:06 Li, Hao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You may already know that each PDF page has a property called "Tab
> Order" with four choices: Use Row Order, Use Column Order, Use Doucment
> Structure, Unspecified.
>
> I was wondering if we can specify it in FOP so that the result PDF file
> will have Tab Order defined such as "Use Document Structure".
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Hao

Jeremias Maerki