Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maciej Mastalarczuk <ma...@eblib.com> on 2006/02/01 08:44:50 UTC

RE: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 10.4/5.0] SVN url password

Are you talking about SVN password or SCM password?

The SCM will be picked up from settings.xml assuming you use the reporitory
id that matches the server defined in settings.xml. The SVN credentials can
be cached in your home directory under ".svn".

Regards,

Maciej