Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/17 08:23:13 UTC

Licenses displayed in console

Are the licenses displayed in the console in the about page (
http://localhost:8080/console/about.jsp ) meant to represent the whole
of Geronimo, or just the console?

Currently the licenses displayed there are a subset of those in
Geronimo's LICENSE.txt file.

John

Re: Licenses displayed in console

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
I think the best bet is to point the user to the LICENSE.txt file as  well as the NOTICES.txt file.
  Or alternately, we can read these files and display them.  Since we have the correct license files
in the build I'd prefer to defer a solution to this until 1.1.1.

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.